- Get Started
- Purchase Details
- Personal Details
Welcome to the Currys PC World Black Friday Price Guarantee promotion. Before starting your registration, please confirm the following:
Terms & Conditions
- Participants purchasing a Qualifying Product from the Qualifying Retailer may be entitled to receive cashback (“Cashback Refund”), as set out below, subject to the Terms and Conditions (‘Promotion’).
- Participants who purchase a new product as set out below under Table 1 ('Qualifying Product') in-store or online, from Currys PC World (‘Qualifying Retailer’) between 00:00 (GMT) on 10th November 2020 and 23:59 (GMT) on 19th November 2020 (the 'Promotion Period') (‘Qualifying Purchase’) may be entitled to claim a Cashback Refund as set out below.
- The Qualifying Retailer may apply various discounts to products in-store and online on 27th November 2020 (‘Black Friday’). If your registered purchased Qualifying Product receives a subsequent discount on Black Friday (‘Black Friday Discount’ and a Qualifying Product that receives a Black Friday Discount is a ‘Black Friday Product’), you will be entitled to claim a Cashback Refund equivalent to the difference between the price you paid for the Qualifying Product and the price of the Qualifying Product on Black Friday. For example: if you purchase a Qualifying Product for £200 during the Promotion Period and that product is reduced to £150 on Black Friday, you will be entitled to a Cashback Refund of £50.
- To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be aged 18 or over and legally residing in the United Kingdom (‘Participant’). Businesses are excluded from participating in this Promotion. Cashback Refunds shall be paid by bank transfer and Participants must have a United Kingdom bank account in the same country as the purchase was made to receive the Cashback Refund.
- A registration must be made by the end user Participant, and must not be submitted through agents, retailers, resellers, third parties or in bulk.
- Only one Claim registration per Participant is permitted.
- Participants who return any Qualifying Product to the Participating Retailer will not be eligible to receive the Cashback Refund in respect of the Qualifying Product so returned.
- Participants must register their purchase at www.currys.co.uk/priceguarantee within fourteen (14) days of purchasing the Qualifying Product (date of purchase counts as day 1) and include an upload of their proof of purchase receipt. Participants upon registration will be required to submit in-store or online receipt (proof of purchase) and order number or store branch code, as well as product codes and any other information required to clearly indicate the price paid for the Qualifying Product(s). Participants are expected to be contacted by 18th December 2020 to be informed of eligibility to receive a Cashback Refund. Customers eligible to claim a Cashback Refund are Eligible Participants. Eligible Participants will be required to complete and submit a Claim form and confirm their bank account details no later than 23:59 (GMT) on 2nd January 2021.
- The Qualifying Products are subject to availability while stocks last.
- Eligible Participants will receive their Cashback Refund by bank transfer from the Promoter within 21 days of notification of successful Claim validation.
- If the registration or Claim is deemed not to have been submitted correctly, the Eligible Participant will be notified via email and offered the opportunity to provide the required information. If no response is received within seven (7) calendar days of the email being sent, then the claim shall be marked as invalid and the Eligible Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Cashback Refund.
- Subject to condition 7 above, claims that are incomplete will be deemed invalid. Promoter or the Administrator are not responsible for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of claims.
- Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions and to disqualify claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions at any time at its own discretion.
- Promoter and the Administrator shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect themselves against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to generate or require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of a Participant, deny a Cashback Refund, or terminate the Promotion due to excessive fraud. This process may involve Promoter sharing information with third parties.
Privacy and Data Protection
- Participants may, during the claim form process, consent to Promoter’s use of any personal information submitted by the Participant to advise Participants of future promotions and/or to provide information about products of Promoter or its associated companies that may be of interest.
- Promoter: DSG Retail Limited, company number 00504877 with its registered officers at 1 Portal Way, London, W3 6RS
- Administrator: Opia Ltd, company number 06021170 with its registered offices at Priory House Pilgrims Court, Sydenham Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 3RX.
- The Promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.