- Get Started
- £100+ Details
- Package Details
- Personal Details
Welcome to the Currys PC World Broadband Cashback promotion. Before starting your claim, please make to have with you:
Terms & Conditions
Broadband Cashback Promotion (30/10/19 onwards)
- This promotion is conducted by DSG Retail Limited in partnership with Network partners. Customers will be eligible to receive cashback (as set out in the table below) upon spending £100 or above on any combination of products within a Currys PC World store in a single transaction, generating a single receipt with a value of or greater £100: (‘Qualifying Transaction) and selected Broadband and/or TV package (‘Qualifying Package’) from either, TalkTalk, SSE, Shell Energy Broadband, Virgin Media, Sky, and purchased within the Store with the assistance of a sales colleague.
- ADSL Broadband with Line Rental/Calls packages are not included in this promotion.
- The Qualifying Transaction must be purchased from a UK Currys PC World bricks and mortar store.
- Your Qualifying Package service must be purchased from a UK Currys PC World bricks and mortar store, or through the Currys/PC World telephone hotline at 08000 834616 within 7 days from your Qualifying Product purchase excluding Carphone Warehouse stores situated within a Currys/PCWorld store (SIS).
- Offer not available in Republic of Ireland or Currys/PCWorld eBay outlet store.
- Cashback will be paid via bank transfer and you must include your UK bank account details when claiming the cashback.
Cashback will be calculated as follows:
Qualifying Transaction Qualifying Package Cashback A single transaction of £100 or above within a Currys PC World store Any Broadband or TV package (excluding ADSL Broadband & calls services) £50
- Cashback claims are limited to one per household.
- Cashback must be claimed 45 – 60 days after the date of the Qualifying transaction. For the avoidance of doubt, the day after your purchase date counts as day one.
- Claims must be submitted online only and postal claims will not be accepted. The promotion is open to current residents in U.K and Isle of Man and new Qualifying Package customers only and is subject to successful installation of the Qualifying Package. This promotion is open to employees of the Dixons Carphone Group and may be used in conjunction with colleague discount and any other Multiplay offer.
- To be eligible for cashback your Qualifying Package must be installed at the same addresses given by you at the time of the Qualifying Transaction purchase, and the name of the TV/Broadband account must match the name taken at the till at the point of the Qualifying Product purchase.
- Upon receipt of your claim, the Promoter will verify whether the claim is valid and made in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The claim validation process can take up to 28 days. The name and address specified on the claim form must be the same as the name and address supplied to Currys/PC World at the time of purchase of the Qualifying Product and the Qualifying Package. If the claim is valid, payment will be made within 21 days of successful validation, providing the Qualifying package has been installed.
- If the Promoter considers that a claim is invalid you will be notified via the website that your claim has been rejected and the reasons for the rejection. The Promoter’s decision on validity of claims is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Currys/PCWorld reserves the right to disqualify fraudulent, incomplete, altered or illegible claims.
- Currys/PCWorld is not responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other failures outside our control that prevents the customer participating in the promotion.
- Customers providing an incomplete claim form will be notified via email and offered the opportunity to rectify any omissions within 7 days.
- Currys PC World business customers are excluded from this promotion, as we do not offer Broadband services for business purposes.
- You will not be able to claim cashback on a Qualifying Transaction that has been refunded or returned where the new transaction value falls below £100.
- If for whatever reason your Qualifying Package fails to be installed and is cancelled, customers shall not be entitled to any compensation or cashback.
- Promoter’s address: DSG Retail Limited, 1 Portal Way, London, W3 6RS (registered in England & Wales No. 504877). Please do not send any applications to this address. Administration of the promotion is carried out by Opia Limited, 15 London Street, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 8AP (registered in England & Wales No. 6021170).